Friday, December 18, 2009

Langkawi

I'm back from Langkawi and I truly miss that freaking place . Freaking ???!!! Ah , not exactly freaking ...... its just that the place is quite nice and I think dad will take us there again , probably next year ...... March ??? I'm not having the idea for it but I guess , yeah ...... we'll surely get back to Langkawi for our "mission" . Hah , "mission" . This "mission" shall be the greatest one which I ever had . LOL !!! Ok , not to crap anymore ...... let's go over the days in Langkawi . Don't worry , it won't take you long ...... probably 15 minutes till 45 minutes ??? The journey I had in Langkawi , 3 days 2 nights begins now !!!
Damn it , I don't even know where to start . On the first day or all three in one ??? I've got no idea . But never mind , I guess that I'll be using my own style . Ok , here we go . On Day 1 , which is Tuesday , our limo arrived right on time , 8.30 am . Got all our luggage behind the limo boot and then , we all headed to KLIA . The journey isn't that long that I've expected . Probably it's because the driver drove really fast . Umm ...... probably 100km per minute ??? LOL !!! I've got no idea about this . Ok , continue . Reached KLIA about 9.25 am . Put our luggage on a trolley which is provided by the airport .
Next , we went to check-in . Had all our tickets at 9.40 am and we then stroll around the airport , it's quite quiet there . As our flight was at 11.00 am . And we had an hour more to ourselves . Quite bored in there . Read my novel which I brought along , "Bliss" by Karen McCombie . Finished right before we've got to get into the plane . Hah , great . That's the whole idea of why I'm bringing the book along , to finish it .
Ok , I know that you'll be wondering what plane I'm taking - Malaysia Airlines aka MAS . Many people thought that we'll be taking Air Asia , especially my relatives and violin teacher . LOL !!! Why is everyone thinking that we'll be taking Air Asia ??? Probably it's cheaper than MAS ??? But actually , MAS is cheaper as dad had 70% discount for MAS . Thus , the price of our flight (to and fro) was just RM1000.00 something , for five of us . My parents , siblings and I . Is it cheap ??? I've got to say , it truly is .
Reached Langkawi International Airport at 11.55 am . Then , we went to our hotel - City Bayview Hotel in Kuah Town , the capital of Langkawi . Checked-in and then had lunch at the hotel . Our rooms are on Level 7 . Dad and my brother's room is room 727 while we girls (mum , sister and I) had room 728 all to ourselves . After lunch , our tour guide was waiting for us and another family from India . When both families were ready , off we went for our first destination .

Our first destination was Underwater World Langkawi , a place where there's lots of sea creatures and also birds . Saw penguins , small sharks , starfish , fishes , jelly fish , sea horse , small crabs , small prawns , small lobsters and even stingrays . Snapped lots of pictures . Will upload those which are nice and will truly surprise you guys . Hah , don't worry ...... I promise that I'll upload those pictures , so that you guys will be thrilled . And here you go , those really THRILLED pictures .

Next , we went to Makam Mahsuri . Dad got to pay for the entrance fee . Damn it , those people were really bad . But fine , I guess that they need us to pay for those entrance fee is because dad said that everything changed there . Those people built a museum of Mahsuri , rumah tinggi and stalls too . Took some pictures of the rumah tinggi and also Mahsuri's well . Wanted to take some pictures of Mahsuri's tomb but dad insisted that I not to as Chinese is quite "pantang" of cemeteries and tombs . Thus , no pictures of Mahsuri's tomb . I didn't see a well in my life before , but now , I finally got the chance to see how a well looks like . Mahsuri's well was deep and the water was chilling , refreshing !!! Look at these pictures , aren't they nice ???

After that , we went to a chocolate factory . Not exactly a chocolate factory , but that place sells chocolates . I wanted to buy some but mum said that I can't as when I eat chocolates , I'll fall sick pretty fast . Dad said that he'll buy some next time . LOL !!! Next time , I wonder when ...... nothing much there , all chocolates . Chocolate cakes , hot chocolate and more chocolates . I love chocolates , especially white chocolate . The taste is nice . Guess that I'll buy some without my mum noticed .
Later , we went to Eagle Bay . There's a jetty nearby and thus , the place was windy and I could even smell the sweet sense of the sea water . Things there were cheap . You can get a can of coke for RM1.00 and an ice cream for RM1.00 too . I bought Ice Lemon Tea there . It was damn refreshing as I was sweating . LOL !!! Wanted to eat an ice cream too , but mum said that we'll be having dinner soon . Thus , no ice cream for me . But I still got some pictures , just pay me some money to see it . LOL !!! Just kidding , don't take it serious . Below are the pictures .

After the last tour , we went back to our hotel . After taking a shower , we walked to the nearby restaurant for dinner . I know you guys must be asking why did I walked . Well , that's because dad's car , I mean the car dad rented will be coming the next day . Thus , we've got to walk . After dinner , we went to some stores nearby . Bought a nightgown , mum bought one too . Mine is pink in colour while hers is blue and white . Mine is 90% cotton and 10% silk , guess how much it cost . Mum's nightgown is quite alike with mine but the price is more expensive than mine . Hers is 50% silk and 50%cotton , and hers is about RM34.00 . Mine cost ...... RM14.00 only !!! Cheap is what I can say . It's because Langkawi is a duty free island .

The next morning , which is Day 2 , Wednesday , we went down for buffet breakfast . Guess what I had . It'll totally shock you . LOL !!! Hah , just kidding . I had cereal , toast , cheese , ham , fruits and juice . Was totally full that time . After breakfast , we went back to our rooms . Watched some movies for awhile and then , the car dad rented came . Guess what car is it . Well , it's a Sentra . I told dad to rent Avanza or Innova or some bigger car but dad said that Sentra is the standard size . Whatever , I've got no idea what he means about standard size .
After the car arrived , we jumped into it and off we go for our first drive . Dad took us to Langkawi Crocodile Farm first . Saw lots of crocodiles there . All so huge and big . Felt a bit scared as those crocodiles ...... forget it , I can't say that I'm scared as I'm Fearless Fay . LOL !!! Fearless , but sometimes ...... I can get pretty scare of something , especially lizards !!! Lizards are quite alike with crocodiles . Thus , I get so pale when I see lizards . Not exactly pale , but scared . Took some shots there . By the way , I got to see how crocodiles eat . Their eating ways are cool . Hah , but the place ...... urgh , it STINKS !!! Well , here are some pictures of those crocodiles , enjoy !!!

Next , we went to Black Sand Beach aka Pantai Pasir Hitam . The sand was black , so it suits the name of it . Took some pictures there . The sun was so hot at that time . Ah , but it's the perfect view for the beach . Beach , must have sun . This will be the best combination . The clouds there were white like snow and the sky was blue , a very nice blue . Combination of white and blue plus the beach . Ah , the perfect view of nature .
After that , we went back to our hotel . We were all exhausted although we had quite little activities . When we reached back to our hotel , damn it !!! I found out that I'd lost my pen-drive !!! Damn , damn , damn . And my brother , he lost the room card . Both of us lost something at the same day . I was quite sad as there's a lot of information in my pen-drive . Told my parents about it and they said that probably our bad luck had gone . Thus , we will lost our things which contains bad luck . True , Chinese believe like that . Fine ...... guess that I don't even have the opportunity to kiss my pen-drive goodbye .
In the evening , we went to Wan Thai for dinner . Thai food , which made my sister sighed . She don't eat spicy food and that's why she sighed . Those food there was excellent . We had really a great dinner . And the price , it's cheap ...... my parents said so . It cost RM100.00 something . But not more than RM120.00 . After dinner , dad took us to Hotel Bahagia .

Hah , when dad mentioned Hotel Bahagia , I was like "Huh , dad ??? Hospital Bahagia ???" Then my dad went "What are you talking about ??? What Hospital Bahagia ??? I said Hotel Bahagia and not Hospital Bahagia . Why did you suddenly mentioned Hospital Bahagia ???" I was stunned for a moment but just said "Nothing , just ...... crapping ???" My dad don't know what I was up to as I heard him said so to my mum . LOL !!!

Next , we went to Langkawi Fair Shopping Complex . We walked around there and guess what . I saw a very pretty and nice , cool and awesome gladiator sandals . Bought it immediately . The sandals were quite cheap . Only RM39.90 . Mine was silver plus grey , the colour came out to be really cool . Check them out below . Hah , aren't they awesome ???!!! I too bought a pair of dark blue jeans . Dad said things in Langkawi are really cheap and we can buy what we want . LOL !!! I guess that he's probably joking .

After that , we went back to our hotel as it was quite late and we'll be going ISLAND HOPPING the next day !!! Dad bought 10 bottles of mineral water there and we headed straight back to our hotel . Watched a movie and then went to sleep . Got to get up really early the next day . Hah , did you guys notice something in Langkawi ??? I've got to say is that ...... THERE'S NO MOSQUITOES IN LANGKAWI !!! Am I right ??? I truly am . If you don't believe me , tell your parents to take you to Langkawi and you'll see whether am I lying or not . LOL !!!
And finally , Day 3 !!! Thursday , the last day we are in Langkawi . Waked up at 8.00 am . Went down for buffet breakfast at 8.15 am after brushing our teeth , washed our face and changed into our clothes . Had to stuff myself with food as we're not having lunch when we're Island Hopping . Got myself cereals , noodles , mashed potatoes , cheese , ham , sausages and juice . Had omelet and two sets of soft boiled eggs . I truly stuffed myself with food as after breakfast , I felt like puking . Too much food for me . Guess that I put on more weight this time .
After breakfast , we went back to our rooms and packed all our luggage . Checked out one room first , and put all the luggage in the girls' room . Then , we hopped into the car that dad rented and headed to Jetty Point . Reached there about 15 minutes . And off we go , for our first experience of Island Hopping (besides mum , because she went Island Hopping before) . Dad rented a boat , which made him get RM250.00 out from his pocket . Hah , our private boat ...... pro , right ??? LOL !!!
Our first destination was Pulau Beras Basah . The place was very tropical , and I can also listen to the nice rustling of the leaves when the monkeys there came down for bananas and nuts . Ah , the place is very tropical and there was also net swing there . I lay on the net swing , enjoying the sound of nature and the gushing of sea water . Perfect , for a holiday vacation . That's always what I want in my life , lay on a net swing and listen to the sound of nature .
Next , we went to a place where they rear fishes . We went up there and went to look at the fishes . Fed those sharks with fish vitamins and bread to small fishes . I even got to touch the Tiger Shark too !!! Its skin is so rough and I was getting on my nerves when I touched its skin . And my hand , urgh ...... they smell bad . Not bad , but extremely bad . Damn it , wanted to wash my hands but you know what ...... there's not even a toilet there . I wonder how the tourists will react . Will they react like me ??? Probably .
After that , I've got to bear the smell and we went for eagle feeding . Those eagles were not big , quite small . But there was a lot of eagles . Didn't manage to snap any pictures , thanks to those smelly hands . LOL !!! I was wondering if they were using meat or chicken fats . Dad said they used chicken fats while mum said they used meat . I still don't even have any idea about it . I went online to search about eagle feeding before and they said they used meat and chicken fats together . I guess that my parents are both wrong , but those information are probably not correct . Hah , I wanted to ask the man but ...... ah , fine . Didn't ask in the end .
Later , we went to Kilim Geoforest Park . Luckily there was toilets there . Washed my smelly hands a few times and finally , they don't smell bad . We went for paddle boat too . My siblings and I , RM15.00 each . At first , I don't know how to drive it , but later ...... I got to know how to drive it . Paddle boat was fun but tiring . I paddled until my legs ache , but never mind , this is the best opportunity for me to experience paddling boat . After spending about an hour there , we went back to our boat .
When all of us were on the boat , we headed back to the jetty as our Island Hopping had ended . Took some pictures in the boat as my hands were nice and clean . About half an hour later , we finally reached the jetty . Got down and walked to our car . Dad then drove us back to our hotel and we checked out the other room . We left our luggage at the reception as we're going for our high-tea . After that , we went to Langkawi Parade . Went windows shopping . Around 5.00 pm , we went back to our hotel and dad gave back the car to the owner .

Soon , the limo which will take us to the airport came . We reached the airport around 5.30 pm . When we reached the airport , we went to check in and got our tickets . Our flight was at 7.00 pm , thus , we went walking around the airport . Saw a very nice shirt there , wanted to buy but the price was damn expensive . RM99.00 for a T-shirt , they'd better go and rob a bank . LOL !!! Just kidding .
At 6.55 pm , we went into the plane . Put on our seat belts and then ...... whoosh !!! Off we headed to KLIA , felt a bit tired in the plane ...... take a snooze but my mum waked me up . She said we reached KLIA already . OMG !!! So fast ??? I was asking myself this question . Hopped of the plane and went for dinner in the airport . After dinner , we went straight to get our limo . Reached home around 10.15 pm . Felt tired and immediately washed myself and went to bed . Ah , a tiring day .

No comments:

Post a Comment