Friday, December 11, 2009

Langkawi Trip

Seem like many ppl had their good time spending on to trip at this holiday , and blogged their experiences here to share with all others . Well , for me also recently I just went for Langkawi as my holiday trip with my family , but I felt kinda lazy to blog It coz I think It will be too long winded , feel like just copy and paste my brother blog on the langkawi trip straight on here XD Guess i shouldn't do it ..haiz ~

Let's make It short and simple and memorable =)

That's was an 3 days 2 nights trip and we went there by Air Asia .

PS* wow , Air Asia Flight Attendance , HOTss ~ wearing skirts and red white uniform with slim cut , perfectly shown their nice body shape , Lolx ... Ahem , its not like I hamsap want to look at them so much , the idea here Is comparing them with Mas Flight Attendance ~ INCOMPETENT ! haha .

I had take few snap of the Flight picture , check's it out ~


Reaches Langkawi ~ ;-)

We rent a Vios as our vehicle to travel around the langkawi . Due to peak season , the price were bloody expensive , 3 day 2 nights for rm 300 some more need to pay for the petrol -.-

Ps: Overall , driving at langkawi Is really a pleasure indeed , coz they were NO BUMPER and no traffic jam . The road were straight ahead and you can speed like you never speed before ;-) And the performances of the Vios Is worth commented at here , Its kinda fuel economic coz 3 days of driving around Langkawi from town to town with average speed of 80kmh and engine rpm of 3k for rm 20 of petrol only , at the end still got leftover petrol unfinish . Mention about the pick up of the car -Not bad , we been taking over car one after another xp

We staying over at the langkasuka resort hotel .

About this hotel , Its very near to the airport just around 5 minutes journey with car . What's good that lies within the Hotel Is that This Hotel own a private beach just next beside the Hotel , and each room were quite spacious and provide with its own balcony that facing to the beach view , too bad my room were not -.-

 

What's good to have a private beach ?

The private beach were clean from time to time and Its free from Rusbish nor those glasses or the trees branches . Feel free to walk along the sea side anytime with ur bare foot ~ Not to forget a must thing , walk at the beach at the night or even the sunset time , It will be more perfect if you are together with ur loved one walking side by side along the beach enjoy the scenery of sun set . The surrounding given you kinda a romantic atmosphere ~

Ps: At night there will be lot of small jelly fish appear at the sea shore, just becareful with ur step.

Next up is the activities at there .

There were several package been offer there such as Island Hoping , snorkeling , Eagle feeding and all sorts of activities with price state . Well , again Is the peak season fault the Island Hoping package that we take cost rm60 per pax ....wakao .... The activities Is about visiting to three island out there with riding boat . Ignoring the price fact , these activities were quite fun and enjoying at all , first Is with the riding boat . Its the first time I been riding on boat and dashing across the sea as if it was at the land ~ Cuts the name of the Island I been went to , I had forget the island name because I were enjoying from time to time . Let's the picture do the speaking xp

Here the monkey at the Island .

Boat riding( see the island like a pregnant maiden ? )

Great view along the boat riding


That me xp

The batu karang

That the Eagle feeding , hmm , guess cant see well ....

the Eagle ~

The Island Hoping takes around 4 hour + + .... That's not all about the Island Hoping , there were still tons of thing I haven't describe here , want to know more then get yourself to the Langkawi to experiences yourself , there ain't any words to describe the joy ~

What's most important In a trip ?

Sure Is the food . No matter Is the local food or the western food , as long there are good food anything will do =) At this 3 days 2 nights trip , been feasting on lots of good and delicious foods . Of cause , there were local foods shop that's been recommended at the nets , you wont know unless you try It . We been searching around the Kuah town for good food restourant . Well , there Is one sign of a delicious food store , just see the tourist crowd then you will know where to go ;-p

Most recommended by me !

Delicious ~

Breakfast buffet at the Hotel.


Recommended at the net , so so only , not that special .

never to forget our food partner - The KFC...Lolx

This sure wont let us disappointed ~

Night at the town .

We spend our time shopping at the Kuah town . This place Is such that a shopping paradise , the never ended tourist comes and goes every minutes to have their puchase as if It dont need money . They just grab and grab the sale item . Well , we are the part of it also . We grab tons of chocolate and liquors and some snack . Indeed the item there are relatively cheap , because it - DUTY FREE ...wakaka .... Shop shop shop and shop ~

Stock up liquor and partay night at hotel ~

After Eight ~

Its all DUTY FREE !!!

A must place to visit .

I've been told by my brother that If you dun have visit to that place , you cant called yourself that you had been visit to Langkawi at all .That Is the Cable Car at the Oriental Village somewhere near the ' Telaga Tujuh ' . Well , you may ask what so special about the cable car there , even at Genting also got lah . There always a discrepancy , which Is the cable car there Is much sloper than the Genting one , It brings you at the ground to 1 mountain after another and its damn High about 700m++ above the sea level . Up there my leg were shaking and my palm were fill with my cold sweat ~ there were new facility done recently , that was the Bridge hanging between two mountain . I challenge myself to cross the bridge , after all what I could said Is the bridge Is sturdy and safe , despite that I still droped my cold sweat across the bridge due to my ' Gayat tinggi ' -.-lll

that the cable car arrive .

Reach the Top , high right ?

View from above, magnificent

 

That the Bridge , picture before cross ...

Looking Back ..

 

And successfully reach the other end ...wow ~

Happy time goes faster than usual , guess its the time to head back to KL to home , home sweet home ~ All thx to my Father for bringing us to this trip , Xie Xie ~

Chocolate Hunt.

Well , I find myself earns few kg of weight after back from this trip , lolx ... And plenty of chocolate stock in the chocolate hunt back then in the Kuah town :-) I Indulging myself into these fine chocolate ~ yaww ~

That all my stock ..Woohooo ~

The best of All !

 

Its been a long long dream to own this ~

 

Hmm , 1 not enough I want two !

 

Nope , not enough . I want ALL ...kakax !

No comments:

Post a Comment